- Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards and procedures
- Deliver F&B services in accordance to departmental standards and procedures
- Check on table setting, cleanliness and side station preparation as per work station assigned prior to the start of operation
- Greet all patrons warmly upon arrival at the door and escort them to the table
- Ensure that all food & beverage are served according to service standard
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Pick up and serve food and beverage orders. Ensure that food and beverage are served promptly to the guests once they are ready, such that they arrive at the patrons table at the correct temperature
- Try to remember individual patron's names and their preferences to extend a personalized service
- Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue. Cross sell other dining venue when outlet is full
- Thank all patrons for patronizing the outlet upon their departure
- Clear and tidy up tables after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible to the stewarding area
- Collect food and beverage supply requisition, ensure that the stock collected is as per requisition
- Report any complaints, incidents or other irregularities to management
- Assist other Food & Beverage outlets with their operations during peak times or when required
- High school education is minimum
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese & English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance