RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
1. Supervise the function of all kitchen employees, facilities and costs, hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage department profit.
2. Control and analyse on an on-going basis the
VOICE OF THE GUEST (VOG)
* Focuses on guest satisfaction when identifying business improvement opportunities
* Represent the guests voice within the hotel centralize and analyse all available guest feedback c
* The position is the Cluster Sales Manager based in Hai Phong, responsible for sales for Yên Tử Mountain, Lang Nương and Legacy Yên Tử.
* Specially handle sales opportunities on Leisure and special Corporate, MICE markets in Ha
Deliver and maintain high standards of food preparation and service of French cuisine kitchen and support to related outlets
Maintain food safety and hygiene (HACCP) in the workplace at all times
Initiate new recipe/product to enhanc
- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
. Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedures and practices to support the operation need of the resort.
. Supervises and provides the management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, traini
The Housekeeping Leader is a key individual in achieving the goals and quality standards of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeping Leader must impact all elements of the department, from standards of cleanliness
. Prepare monthly staffing schedules including outsource guards, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
. Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropria
Monitors front office personnel to ensure guests receiving prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
Supervises the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
- Healthcare for guests staying, hotel staff.
- Responsible for taking guests to the emergency room in case of pain or serious injury monitor and take care of health until guests recover.
- Organize periodic health checks for hotel s
. Create and manage relevant marketing strategies in line with the property's brand image and ensure they are implemented within an appropriate timeframe.
. Develop and maintain relationship with key contacts in the local media scene
This position is responsible in ensuring the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of the physical structure, utility services, equipment, fixtures, and furnishings of the hotel facilities and staff housing complex.
Oversees the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to re
. Take charge of the operations of Housekeeping Department.
. Prepare weekly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and plan work schedules.
. Prepare various monthly reports as required.
. Conduct regular operational meetin
* Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages)
* Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and o
- Manage the restaurant operation â€' in particularly The Square - to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality, guest service quality standards, departmental revenue and profit goals
- Deliver Food and Beverage
· Take charge of banquet event operation
· Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
· Attend pre-function meeting with Event Organizers, dissemi
* Stock up the assigned kitchen with materials and ingredients on a daily basis
* Be familiar with the use of all electrical and mechanical equipment in the kitchen and observe safety precautions when handling them
* Master a
* Assign in detail, specific duties to all employees under his supervision and instructs them in their work inclusive of external contracted employees
* Prepare work schedule with computerized schedule planners and obtain advanc
. To strategically manage the total sales efforts within the hotel to pro-actively generate revenue.
. To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate objectives, strategies and activities of the sales function.
. To provide se
To supervise all Front Desk Clerk, and to ensure that the Front Desk is running smoothly and staff provide immediate and courteous service to all guests.
. Secondary / High school education
. Minimum 2 years of rele
* The position duty is to assist MICE sales team for liaison between Meeting Planner and operational departments for seamless event experience.
* Issue BEO and attends BEO meetings
* Other administrative tasks
· Prepare monthly action plan for main market segment
· Perform monthly review account profile on room nights production and average rate
· Monitor competitors rate strategy, account penetration and marketing activities to maintain
Responsible for all the hotels art requirements and photo sessions for the promotion of the hotel image.
The Graphic Designer must assist other hotels within the Group if necessary
Keep a file of refer
. In absence of Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
. Prepares, serves and stores Pastry products
. Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal cus
Posted: 5 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.