. Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparatio
* Báo cáo để lm việc đúng thi gian dự kiến, được chuẩn bị chu đáo v mặc đồng phục chính xác
* Thực hiện kiểm tra máy móc, thiết bị v hệ thống vận hnh.
* Duy trì một nhật ký công cụ v thiết bị chính xác v cập nhật.
* Trả l
The Assistant Front Office Manager supervises, directs and lead the Front Office personnel and to ensure the smooth operation of the department under direction of the Front Office Manager whereby the results achieved are in accordanc
. Prepare monthly staffing schedules including outsource guards, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
. Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropria
* To act as a professional activity including all activities involved in obtaining materials at minimum costs.
* To analyse the supply, demand, and prices and to assess the local events as they affect materials.
The Housekeeping Leader is a key individual in achieving the goals and quality standards of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeping Leader must impact all elements of the department, from standards of cleanliness
. Ensures that the Hotel's computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
. Ensures that procedures are in place that in the event any any problem encountered in so
. Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedures and practices to support the operation need of the resort.
. Supervises and provides the management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, traini
This position is responsible for maximizing room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
. Continuous analysis of changing channel
- Oversees and directs all aspects of graphic designing to assist in development of collateral, guest suppliers, F&B materials and advertisement.
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fu
- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
* Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards and procedures
* Deliver F&B services in accordance to departmental standards and procedures
* Check on table setting, cleanliness an
- Develop creative programs and campaigns.
- Brainstorm, design layouts, coordinate photography and artwork, edit and proof.
- Develop and produce marketing materials for advertising, promotional flyers, poster, newsletter etc.
* To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* To deliver and collect hotel guests at the Airport and chauffeur drive them using the hotel vehicles.
* To work closely with the Concierge in the Front Off
* Continuous analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends
* Optimizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of BAR levels, stay restrictions and ot
Monitors front office personnel to ensure guests receiving prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
Supervises the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
Be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
* To ensure that a pertinent/relevant Front Office Manager logbook is maintained updated and to check the logbook from the different sections of the Front Office to ensure that clear, constant and updated communication line are kep
Front Office Manager is the only representative of the Senior Management 24 hours a day. They must be for this reason very versatile and to be ready to handle some very different situations.
* The Front Office Manager will be the
Contributes to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the engineering department at all management and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments
Ensures the quality of all
Ensures that the Hotel's computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
Ensures that procedures are in place that in the event any any problem encountered in software and hardware
Provide the support, assistance and information necessary to Chief Engineer to operate most effectively. Assume fully the Chief Engineer's responsibilities in any absence from the office.
. Degree in mechanical and
. Assist hotel guests whenever require.
. Gives priority to guest relations, while taking care to respect administrative procedures
. Anticipates guests needs and takes them into consideratio
* Ensure Occupational Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to with the association of Duty of Care.
* Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
* Uphold the Accor Cares culture by demonstrating the Star
GENERAL MISSION / NHIỆM VỤ CHUNG
· Under the guidance and supervisor of the Executive Sous Chef, within the limits of established policies, procedures and Food & Beverage recipes, oversees and directs all aspects of the banquet kitch
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.