The movies may be our escape from our daily lives but there’s no denying that they often pack in some really great work life lessons. Apart from Gordon Gecko’s classic “greed is good” statement in 1987’s Wall Street, there are plenty of other gems to glean inspiration from.
Take a look:
1. On finding a solution no matter what
2. On the necessity to be your own person
3. On why we need to look at problems differently
4. On team play and why it’s crucial to success
5. On taking advantage of your specific skill set
6. On thinking out of the box
7. On getting up when things get you down
8. On the power of charting your own way
9. On dreaming really big
10. On the importance of being the best you can be
If you’re looking for ways to stay motivated at work, click here for inspiration!