This position is responsible for providing prompt and professional F&B service to Hotel's guests.
. Secondary / High school education
. Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
. Minimum 1
· Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
· Greet all guests warmly upon first contact
· Take down food and beverage orders from guests and ensure that the orders are correct
· Prepare and serve drinks and sn
- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
. Manage all aspects of the administration, operation and co-ordination in the Kitchen and stewarding sections of the Hotel, to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction, Associate satisfaction and high level of Sales and Prof
. Responsible for all daily operational aspects of the Food and Beverage Department of the Hotel.
. Maintain a consistently high standard of service & product through clear management of the F&B Team, active involvement in the operat
* To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
* To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental
· Assist and ensure that the setup of function room is in accordance to Banquet Event Order
· Ensure that all pre requisitions for the functions are checked correctly and ready for setting up when the time arrives
· Co-ordinate clos
To function as the Business Manager for the Food and Beverage Department and as a Marketing Specialist to ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standards o
. Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparatio
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.