- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
. In absence of Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
. Prepares, serves and stores Pastry products
. Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal cus
· To provide a support delivery service to all areas of Housekeeping Department. Act as a 'runner' to maintain supplier for room attendant, item for room store and laundry, to delivery guest supplier to guests
· To delivery all guest
The Housekeeping Leader is a key individual in achieving the goals and quality standards of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeping Leader must impact all elements of the department, from standards of cleanliness
This position is responsible for the training and supervision of a team of cooks in the Philippines sections and preparation of food observing all standards as set by the hotel and regulated by local authorities.
· Assist and ensure that the setup of function room is in accordance to Banquet Event Order
· Ensure that all pre requisitions for the functions are checked correctly and ready for setting up when the time arrives
· Co-ordinate clos
. Manage all aspects of the administration, operation and co-ordination in the Kitchen and stewarding sections of the Hotel, to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction, Associate satisfaction and high level of Sales and Prof
· Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure that the food presented to our guest is of the highest quality standard
· Perform yield testing, product identification and ensure that rotation and labelling adhere to written guideli
* To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
* To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental
Delivers Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
Develops departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
Communicates to h
. Responsible for all daily operational aspects of the Food and Beverage Department of the Hotel.
. Maintain a consistently high standard of service & product through clear management of the F&B Team, active involvement in the operat
This position is responsible for the supervision of the smooth and efficient daily operation of the Front Desk and ensures that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times.
. Hands-on role overseeing the resort's entire food production, applying the organisational structure, techniques and quality points defined by the Director of Food & Beverage.
. Promotes the Pullman brand philosophy through professi
· Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
· Greet all guests warmly upon first contact
· Take down food and beverage orders from guests and ensure that the orders are correct
· Prepare and serve drinks and sn
To function as the Business Manager for the Food and Beverage Department and as a Marketing Specialist to ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standards o
· Take charge of banquet event operation
· Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
· Attend pre-function meeting with Event Organizers, dissemi
Monitors front office personnel to ensure guests receiving prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
Supervises the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
* Assign in detail, specific duties to all employees under his supervision and instructs them in their work inclusive of external contracted employees
* Prepare work schedule with computerized schedule planners and obtain advanc
* Plan for outlet budget and review forecast on revenue and expenditure on monthly basic
* Analyze and submit month-end reports and identify deviation from business plan goals
* Participate in management meetings to review pr
. Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparatio
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.