* Assist the Executive Chef to manage stocks and supplies; achieve the productivity ratios as budgeted; organize the department to suit need and optimize headcount to improve 'prime cost'; carry out inventories, inputs data and exp
Implements all sales activities and maximizes business opportunities in specific area of responsibility. To drive, manage and maintain robust positive relations with all travel trade key accounts and business partners and the resort.
* Responsible for the efficient provision of housekeeping and laundry services through effective direction and supervision of staff in order to reach maximum level of guest satisfaction
* Responsible for the guest\u2019s satisfa
Job Description :
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Define and guide the country brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand and the consumer relationship.
Job Description :
A. JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists in managing support system integrations on product properties, included but not limited to: FDR, COSMO, BI Dashboard, Facebook Insights, Lazada Seller Center.
* Participate in ongo
Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Manager
Prepares, cooks, serves and stores the following dishes:
Be responsible for the effective presentation
- Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation of service.
- Delivers beverage s
* Develop a portfolio of Domestic and also Inbound Travel Agencies focusing primarily in the East Asian and European high-spending markets in order to position and sale MGallery stays as a unique destination with an average length
* Be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the accounting and financial matters.
* Ensure internal control system designed by the ACCOR Headquarters as well as per rules and regulations of Vietnam are implement
Guarantees the high standard of rooms services
Is in constant contact with the other departments and ensures that information circulates smoothly between them
Is responsible for consistency and coherence between different teams
-Responsible for analyzing, planning, designing, coordinating and conducting training needs and training programs for all employees based on demands in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the p
Job Description :
Are you passionate about creating compelling & engaging commuciation assets.Are you looking for an flexible intership to understand the real business world & gain practical experience in corporate work, especially in Learning Fu
Fully understand PMS and Accor standards for Front Office operation
Ensure that guest documentation and information is available and private compliant with Accor guidelines.
Keeps the databases up-to-date.
Ensures that the hotel\u201
* Oversee the administrative activities of payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employment law
* Develop and propose plans relating to present or future manpower requirements of the Hotel to ensure that the Hotel is correctly
Details in job description will be discussed during interview
Good healthy, neat appearance, good communication skills.
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training course
* Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
* Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
Posted: 19 hours ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.