- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
The Housekeeping Leader is a key individual in achieving the goals and quality standards of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeping Leader must impact all elements of the department, from standards of cleanliness
. To welcome and check-in guests and to provide personalized service to every guest, both local and international.
. To handle guestroom Key Cards, mails, messages and attend to guest inquires.
. To check out guests and ensure that a
· Assist and ensure that the setup of function room is in accordance to Banquet Event Order
· Ensure that all pre requisitions for the functions are checked correctly and ready for setting up when the time arrives
· Co-ordinate clos
To supervise all Front Desk Clerk, and to ensure that the Front Desk is running smoothly and staff provide immediate and courteous service to all guests.
. Secondary / High school education
. Minimum 2 years of rele
This position is responsible for providing accurate information and personalized solutions to all guests inquiries concerning hotel facilities, venues and functions.
. Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
This position is responsible for the supervision of the smooth and efficient daily operation of the Front Desk and ensures that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times.
. Take charge of the operations of Housekeeping Department.
. Prepare weekly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and plan work schedules.
. Prepare various monthly reports as required.
. Conduct regular operational meetin
* To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
* To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental
Delivers Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
Develops departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
Communicates to h
To function as the Business Manager for the Food and Beverage Department and as a Marketing Specialist to ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standards o
· Take charge of banquet event operation
· Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
· Attend pre-function meeting with Event Organizers, dissemi
Monitors front office personnel to ensure guests receiving prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
Supervises the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellent at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.
. Assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of their duties
. Assist Front Office Manager in execution of the management of staff
. Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal
. The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager as a Management in the overall day to day operations of Front Office Department. He/ She is in charge of any tasks during the abse
Posted: 9 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.