. Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparatio
- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
* Stock up the assigned kitchen with materials and ingredients on a daily basis
* Be familiar with the use of all electrical and mechanical equipment in the kitchen and observe safety precautions when handling them
* Master a
GENERAL MISSION / NHIỆM VỤ CHUNG
· Under the guidance and supervisor of the Executive Sous Chef, within the limits of established policies, procedures and Food & Beverage recipes, oversees and directs all aspects of the banquet kitch
* Take care of all VIP guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
* Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with t
· To provide a support delivery service to all areas of Housekeeping Department. Act as a 'runner' to maintain supplier for room attendant, item for room store and laundry, to delivery guest supplier to guests
· To delivery all guest
This position is responsible for providing prompt and professional F&B service to Hotel's guests.
. Secondary / High school education
. Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
. Minimum 1
To ensure the smooth running of the bar service, following and monitoring proper performance standards for guest services and maximizing departmental profit.
. University/College degree in a related
. Additional ce
. Responsible for handling telephone inquiries, accepting reservations and the subsequent input into the computer system.
. The Reservations Agent has a major responsibility in conjunction with the Revenue Manager and Reservation Man
. Manage all aspects of the administration, operation and co-ordination in the Kitchen and stewarding sections of the Hotel, to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction, Associate satisfaction and high level of Sales and Prof
· Assist and ensure that the setup of function room is in accordance to Banquet Event Order
· Ensure that all pre requisitions for the functions are checked correctly and ready for setting up when the time arrives
· Co-ordinate clos
· Attend daily briefings and takes on daily assigned tasks
· Understand the difference in guest levels (VIPs) and Room Categories
· Clean and maintain areas of responsibility according to standards and procedures
· Replenish gu
. To welcome and check-in guests and to provide personalized service to every guest, both local and international.
. To handle guestroom Key Cards, mails, messages and attend to guest inquires.
. To check out guests and ensure that a
* Ensure Occupational Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to with the association of Duty of Care.
* Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
* Uphold the Accor Cares culture by demonstrating the Star
. Responsible for all daily operational aspects of the Food and Beverage Department of the Hotel.
. Maintain a consistently high standard of service & product through clear management of the F&B Team, active involvement in the operat
· Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
· Greet all guests warmly upon first contact
· Take down food and beverage orders from guests and ensure that the orders are correct
· Prepare and serve drinks and sn
. Responsible for overall supervision, planning, control and coordination of all activities of
personnel engaged in serving food and beverages in the restaurant.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS:
. Ensure proper coordinati
* Responsible for ensuring every kitchen of the hotel be a highly competitive operation, leading his team with a creative vision and focused on new culinary trends, creating successful experiences in multicultural cuisine, merges E
To function as the Business Manager for the Food and Beverage Department and as a Marketing Specialist to ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standards o
· Take charge of banquet event operation
· Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
· Attend pre-function meeting with Event Organizers, dissemi
* To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
* To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.