. Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparatio
Delivers Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
Develops departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
Communicates to h
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
· Assist Outlet Manager and Superviosr to deliver quality service and consistency.
· Adhere concerning to FSMS/HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as bra
· Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
· Greet all guests warmly upon first contact
· Take down food and beverage orders from guests and ensure that the orders are correct
· Prepare and serve drinks and sn
- Being in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations
- Developing long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department
* Responsible for ensuring every kitchen of the hotel be a highly competitive operation, leading his team with a creative vision and focused on new culinary trends, creating successful experiences in multicultural cuisine, merges E
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage As a Restaurant Captain, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What you will be doing:
Assist in leading
* To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
* To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.