Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of technical challenges for our customersDo you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems
Join our cutting-edge engineering team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Our subsea production systems are industry-leading. Our team are responsible for the quality of products from suppliers.
Partner with the best
As a Well Systems Mechanical Engineer, you will play a vital role in leading the creation of systems and solutions that fulfill both the business and technical needs of our customers.
As a Well Systems Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Undertaking and implementing mechanical engineering design and activities.
- Identifying and Assessing Hazards and Specifying Actions to Control Risks to People and Environment.
- Ensuring all necessary engineering deliverables are identified to satisfy the contractual and third-party requirements for the work.
- Establishing the planning process through to the development of a schedule & prioritization for all assigned engineering duties & activities.
- Ensuring that assigned work is executed according to the necessary standard and schedule within budgets for duties and activities assigned.
- Providing instructions to Designer to complete their works.
- Generating Part info, E BOM and associated documentation.
- Performing the generation of technical procurement specifications, parts and document suites.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering/Design Engineering & engineering experience gained in an Oil and Gas, Energy, Industrial or renewable environment.
- Have a good communication and presentation skills to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner in English.
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems.
- Have a knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing ANSI Y14.5M (GD&T)
- Have proficiency in using MS Office applications, MathCad, AutoCAD, CreO/ProE/3D software and TeamCenter.
- Have the ability to handle multi-tasks and work under high pressure environment.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
.Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
.Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
.Comprehensive private medical care options
.Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
.Tailored financial programs
.Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.