Position at Wavemaker
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Executive, Digital to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role: Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
Measures of success
- The opportunity to expose your media planning skills with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
In three months:
In six months:
- Have an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
- Provide assistance in the evaluation of media opportunities
In 12 months:
- Assist line Manager in annual review/planning proposal for the client.
- Start to build a relationship with specialists from client-side
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners/Interns and assist in leading a small-scale project (identify a need, formulate idea into a plan, set the scope and present to the Manager).
Join us if you have
- Develop a media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam's media landscape and the role of digital channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
More about Wavemaker
- 2-4 years experience in digital planning, media agencybackground is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of client's business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skillful in key planning/buying tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge of industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.
We always believe there is a better way to grow our clients and our people.
We do this by positively provoking growth for our clients and people. We work with clients to help them grow and shape their consumers brand decisions and experiences through media, content, and technology. We have one single attitude - Positive Provocation.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We always make sure we have each other's backs through our inclusive culture. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it's not easy, but if it's in you, we will get it out of you.
Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- The deep Knowledge we have of our clients business
- The confidence to Challenge what's gone before
- The Support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP's global media investment management company. Discover more on , and About Vietnam
It's no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and value our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.