A - Business Development: execute the 5-year business plan
1. Safeguarding and strengthening the brand by:
Ensuring the consistency of the customer experience across all business services
2. Sustainability - to optimize the business model and process to ensure that all partners have the highest income in F&B sector in Vietnam
3. Business expansion and optimization
Expand the dining-in restaurants
Expand the delivery: establish a business unit that contribute
B - People, Leadership & Culture
- Build a culture with vision, mission and core values that all the partners be proud of
- People training & development, especially the management team - spotting the right & potential ones, leadings people toward the vision/mission
- Organization structure: delegate people and manage people - how to form the team with the right person to the right position (e.g: how to build up the team, the communication... accordingly with position/team/culture)
Corporate Strategy (Vision, Strategy, Resource HR, Financial allocation)
Drive the company to achieve the company's vision via solid annual milestones
Develop business strategy, including market analysis in Vietnam, expansion plan, people development, system development, financial planning etc... short, middle to long term (5years,3years and coming this year) and get alignment with the Board on that plan, and execute the plan
Execution of investment decision in line with the company strategy, as aligned with the Board of Directors. Consistently deliver high quality of Wow experience
- Organizational Alignment (Talent/Culture/Organizational Design)
- To develop and periodically review, update and clearly communicate to all Business Partners the Company's Organization Chart Team and Process (Teamwork/Decision Making/Management Process)
Build and lead a leadership team for the company to achieve its targets, milestones and vision. The Country Director acts as the main connecting link between various departments of the Company for those departments to work together effectively to achieve the Company's targets, milestones and vision.
Re-allocating or finding the right person in the right position for the organization, getting rid of the wrong ones, all before addressing business tactics.
Modeling of core values and behaviors to build strong company culture and ensure such core values and behaviors are properly communicated to, understood by and lived by business partners. The Country Director is the role model for the Core Values.
Inspiring and motivating the partners by communicating clearly and effectively the Company's purpose, vision and mission
Level 5 Leadership (Personal Humility and Professional Will)
- Team and Process (Teamwork/Decision Making/Management Process)
Develop & operate the organization which has a strong culture rooted in inner peace, thus all of our partners are empowered & natural motivation to deliver Wow experience to guests and peers.
- Ensuring that the right procedures, policies, and systems are in place and are properly followed and/or compiled by the Business partners
- Ensure regulatory compliance with applicable law.
- Actively hold all business partners, especially the senior partners in leadership team, accountable to deliver the results
- Building trust relationship with senior partners
Managing the key department programs with maximizing partner'scapabilities
Ensure there are no bottleneck and there are succession plans for all key senior positions
- Board Engagement (Effectiveness/Relationship/Capability)
- Maximizing to utilize the BOD, and hold Board of Directors accountable to perform their duties
- Communicate in a timely manner any important business risks
External Stakeholders (Social purpose/Interaction/Moments of truth)
Build relationships with outside stakeholders, to maintain the outcomes to the stakeholders (in relation to the vision, keeping the vision inexistence)