Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Artist Supervisor / Lead, Game Designers and Development team.
- Provide high-quality 2D and 3D effects, animations and assets for the projects required.
- Ensure successful integration of animation assets to the game builds.
Contribution in Animation Team
- Provideartistic solutionsand explore new styles.
- Animate elementsbased on verbal and written direction.
- Provideproduction quality assetsincluding UI motion graphics, 2D animations, FX and others required.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles.
- Ensure that the high quality bar established by the2D Animation Lead,Studio Lead Artist, andProducersare reached and maintained.
- Providetechnical supportandproblem solvingwhenever required.
- Consistently play builds and giveconstructive feedback.
- Work closely with the 2D Animation Expert and Studio Lead Artist.
- Have Competent organizational skills.
- Contribute to an Efficient working environment for the team.
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening.
- Produce, check and update FX Animation documentation.
- Report your tasks status to your lead and producers on a daily basis.
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Animate CC and/or Timeline based animation.
- Advanced skill with Unity Animation Systems and the Shuriken Particle System.
- Proficient skill with the use of Unity Shader Graph and/or Shader Coding in general.
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field.
Nice to have
- Proficient understating of style guidelines, design process, and creative workflow.
- Proficient understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
- Proficient understanding of Sprite creation.
- Proficient technical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of sense of color, design, perspective, and composition.
- Proficient in research and development skills.
- Proficient English communication skills
- Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...).
- Be original, inventive, creative, and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, and pay attention to detail.
- Be observant and understand how people and animals move and express
- Be observant and understand how both objects and elements move in the real world.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead artist, and producers.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
- Take criticism well.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of 3D animation.
- Competent Skill with Adobe After effects.
- Possess a library of references to use for working and to share with the art team.
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Hybrid working mode, working remotely 3 days/week
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 35days (16days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 1 birthday leave, 1 CSR day leave and 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Badminton, Pingpong, Gaming), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, March of Empire, Gangstar Online ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staffs from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, or portfolio (if applicable) to
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more Please visit our Website:
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take youless than 5 minutes
to complete and istotally anonymous
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate's expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!