Competency/Technical Skills Required:
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or any relevant courses.
2. Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh IT graduates with passion to venture in networking field are highly preferred.
3. Excellent command of English in written and verbal is a MUST.
4. Strong understanding of networking concept & protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
5. Candidate with CCNA, JNCIA or other relevant network certification will be considered first.
6. Able to start immediately.
Details of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide telephone-based support to end users on network and software related issues.
2. Identify, research and resolve technical problems based on pre-established guideline and documents.
3. track & monitor issue raised to ensure timely resolution.
4. Identify patter of failures and symptoms of underlying issues.
5. Work with network and system engineers in problem resolution.
6. Work in a team to achieve the required KPI & SLA.
A USD 400+ million Group, attracted investment from USD 37 (as on 30th Sept’14) – Canadian Multinational, Fairfax Financial Holding Group. It was founded in 2007, now also operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with employee strength of about 100,000 servicing over 1500 clients.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content