At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Technical Services Manager (Swine)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing relevant veterinary scientific information to BIAH Vietnam field force staffs, its customers and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain a broad network with Local and international KOLs
- Coordinate, execute specialized technical support services/training to BI & distributors sales team, veterinarians, farmers, and key accounts
- Work closely with sales and marketing team in assessing product performance and customer feedbacks
- Technical Strategy:
- Collect, analyze, provide relevant veterinary scientific information
- Plan and implement the strategically technical aspect in alignment with BIAH Vietnam strategic plan and direction
- Implement KOL relationship management according to BIAH Vietnam strategic plan
- Support new product launch process
- AH Driving Business Results:
- Provide technical trainings and consultancies regarding assigned products/diseases to colleagues and customers
- Be responsible for field trials and commercial trials
- Assist the Technical projects: Disease survey, Lab test, Swine Academy, etc.
- Build and maintain a broad network with internal/external stakeholders and KOLs
- Problem solving related to technical issues
- Covisit with territory specialists / sales reps
- Contribute to key account management
- Process/CrossFuntional Collaboration:
- Attend internal and external meetings regarding to relevant topics
- Be responsible for exchanging technical information with BIAH Vietnam's colleagues and its customers
- Be the first contact person regarding the assigned product and disease extent
- Assist product management
- People Relationship:
- Support sales and marketing colleagues in technical training in relation to assigned product and disease extent
- Ensure development of skills and abilities through ongoing feedbacks, coaching and training and development opportunities.
- Minimum Education/Degree Requirements: Agriculture University - Vet department
- Required Capabilities (Skills, Experience, Competencies):
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Veterinarian knowledge and expertise in husbandry area
- Veterinarian with excellent technical knowledge in animal
- Customer focused
- Leadership competencies
- Performance and Return on Investment-driven personality
- Proven ability to work cross-functional
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment urrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and evelopment for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
In our Regional Operating Unit South East Asia and South Korea (ROPU SEASK) region, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies with over 2,000 employees. We are an equal opportunity global Top Employer who takes pride in embracing diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/READY TO CONTACT US
Please contact our Recruiting Team:
Ms. Vo Thi Hoang Phuong:
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with. BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI's prior permission.