About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Maintain a high standard of customer service through
- To promote and professionally sell the full range of consumer banking and financial service products to existing and potential Priority customers.
- Meeting the business sales growth plan by achieving team target on all financial products - asset and liabilities
- To implement the sales management effectively
Maximise sales performance through
- Providing good service quality / service standards
- Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to existing and potential customer
- Conduct and check on periodical counter satisfaction survey / questionnaire
- Ensure the collection and maintenance of high quality customer information, thus increasing the ability to service a customer&rsquos needs and generate revenue
- Leading by example for team
Achievement of high standard of motivation, drive and performance by
- Use of effective sales plan with Head of Client Relationship, HCM Branch
- Regular monitoring of sales
- Communications and evaluation of sales achievement
- Manage team member to meet assigned target
- Coach and supervise team member
- Following through the goals and objectives set by immediate supervision
- On-going social activities to promote team spirit among team members
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD.
- Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and KYC in the day to day operations, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group&rsquos arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Responsible for delivering &lsquoeffective governance&rsquo capability to challenge fellow executives effectively and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Operation of Financial Markets Financial Crime Prevention The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Priority Wealth Specialist
- Priority Client Service Manager
Our Ideal CandidateProduct broadening
- Embed Here for good and Group&rsquos brand and values in the team,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Good product knowledge/selling and service skills
- Needs-based relationship deepening skills
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging Affluent Clients
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Branch Banking Risks & processes
- Interpersonal skills
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to match solutions to client needs
- Understanding of Priority KYC principles
- Managing sales team to reach individual and team target
- Coaching sales member on products, up-sell skills and soft skills
- Motivating sales team to reach the assigned target both in number and spirit
- Ability to work in a team of various levels to deliver exceptional performance
- Demonstrated ability to establish a service culture
- Risk Management
- Legal & Regulation knowledge
- Favourable track record in managing sales and / or operations or demonstrated ability to achieve strong sales performance
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualifications / experience.
- Working experience in banking with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices and financial products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.