- Join a market leader within Ecommerce
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a well known e-commerce platform serving millions of customers and hundreds of thousand merchants nationwide. They have built an an ecosystem for buyers, merchants, and third-party logistics providers and are constantly investing in resources to enhance customer experience.
As a Talent Brand Manager, you will drive the the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities and will be responsible for :
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring.
- Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
- Engaging talent on their career and developmental needs.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Analysing and translating workforce data into talent insights to aid in data-driven decision making on talent.
- Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have at least 3 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within the Internet industry
- You ideally possess solid experience in Employer Branding.
- You have good knowledge of Workday and Other ATS or other similar systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders