At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.The Opportunity
Do you aspire to drive Technical Innovation At Marvell, innovation starts with great people. That's why we're looking for smart, diverse talent to help create the semiconductor solutions to move, store, process and secure the world's data. If you want to work for an organization that cares about its employees, has a dedicated drive towards technical innovation, and will have a major impact on our near future, Marvell is your answer. We're looking for smart, talented, like-minded people to join us on the adventure. If you want to achieve great thing, then we want to talk with you!
- As a key member of central physical design team, you will provide backend design service for multiple Marvell SOC design groups, from floor planning, power grid design, place and route, clock tree synthesis, timing closure, power/signal integrity signoff to physical verification (DRC/LVS/Antenna).
- You will have the opportunity to work on many varieties of challenging designs, i.e. low power and high speed SOCs.
- You will work closely with frontend and integration team to ensure successful tapeouts.
- Your responsibility may include participating in cutting-edge physical design methodology and flow development.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields and at least 4-6 years of related professional experience.
- Familiar with hierarchical physical design strategies, methodologies and deep sub-micron technology issues. Familiar with ASIC design flow, Verilog HDL, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Must be programming-minded, solid coding experience in Makefile/Tcl/Perl.
- Must be a power user of Synopsys suite (IC Compiler II, Fusion Compiler, StarRC, PTSI, PrimeRail), or Cadence suite (EDI, Innovus, QRC, Tempus, Voltus).
- Detail oriented, self-motivated team worker, good verbal and written communication skills.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.