Join one of the first e-commerce marketplace in the regionCompetitive salary commensurate with experienceExcellent work environment
Job Description :
Solution Architect is a cross-functional role, responsible for the development of technology solutions and the mapping between business and systems/technical requirements to ensure they are aligned with Sendoâ€™s vision.
Your tasks include conducting technical customer/prospect discovery sessions, driving the design of solutions, and presenting those solutions in the form of presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOWs)Responsibilities:
- Implement scalable, secure and high performing eCommerce architectures (growth pace of 3 times every year) that include interaction with Customers existing back office.
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Product Owners, QA Engineers and fellow DevOps Software Engineers.
- Build an e-commerce platform based on Microservice Architecture (MSA) and Cloud Native.
- Create, evaluate and implement plans and design proposals for high impact IT solutions and their use involving leading edge technologies and methods considering key factors such as their long-term effectiveness (service delivery and cost), practicality, technical limitations and criticality.
- Analyze the root causes to solve challenges of scalability, performance, bottleneck, and security issues.
- Document & implement core products/services.
- Drive and guide software engineers to apply TDD.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talents.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology/Computer Science or any relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in working as an enterprise or solution architect designing and implementing large-scale systems.
- Business to consumer eCommerce experience required (or similar product business).
- At least 5 years of experience in development using one of languages: Go, NodeJS, PHP, C#, or Java; and using one of databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgre, or ElasticSearch.
- At least 5 years of experience in CI/CT/CD using Jenkins or other similar tooling.
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tooling.
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud deployed applications (AWS preferred).
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and effective communication among cross functional teams.
- An independent, self-starter who can work with limited direction but also be able to collaborate with others in a fast pace environment.