Job Description Summary
The Service Director directs functional area of a major business segment of customer outage planning, project management, deployment & administer technical resources to support the operations, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) & quality excellence, drive operating rigor & compliance in the various processes on meeting customers needs and business requirements connected to Fulfillment Five (F5) goals for Transactional & Contractual customers in the assigned countries in ASEAN.Job Description
Essential Responsibilities :
- Manages the operations to bring about Customer Service excellence with a focus on Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) & Quality. instilling a culture of compliance to process, work instructions and conductfieldwork in accordance with all applicable regulations and employee safety practices.
- Role will include owning specific customers/accounts along with managing a team of Contract Performance Managers (CPM) and Contract Service Managers (CSM)s
- Responsible for managing and being accountable for the Initiatives Costs, Productivity, On time Delivery, Quality and EHS with results that lead to improved customer experiences (CX).
- Responsible for Outage Planning & execution for Planned & Unplanned Maintenance & CM&U Projects of their contracts and performance of Contract and applicable aspects of the Margin Reviews
- Support to grow Services business on proposal generation which includes but is not limited to Scope, reviews, Manpower Loading and on time execution for Parts, Outages & Repairs as applicable with a focus on growth and outage Sexpansion.
- Own the execution coordinating with Gas Power Services Project Managers on Value-pack services to customers for quality, EHS, cost, and operation-oriented customer communications and responsible for warranty administration and punch list management.
- Guide the team to operate and comply to critical processes, in order to meet required operation metrics rigor/timing, financial deliverables and effective transactional contract management.
- Ensure GE processes and policies are compliant within the country on all business aspects: Quality Assurance Tax Compliance Revenue Recognition Cash Collection & monetization Import-Export Past due & inventory Outage Planning & Forecasting Proper & timely billing EHS and others as required.
- Leverage productivity tools to minimize costs that include but are not limited purchased labor & material, variable cost, and base cost productivity on all
outages & Valpak projects.
- Accountable for ensuring identification, expansion and capture of emergent works during Outage planning & execution and post outage reviews with a focused on expanding SAS.
- Responsible for identification of competitive threats to GE Transactional customers by knowing the competition and working with the extended team to defend the franchise.
- Communication and implementation plan for GE TILs to the customers and helping the customers operate their Fleet as the World's Best Running by working closely with customers and Functional teams.
. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
. Minimum 8 years of experience in Operations
. Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role
. Willingness and ability to travel approximately 30%.
Desired Characteristics :
. Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration is preferred
. Quality training and/or certification
. Excellent technical knowledge to understand the customer issues
. Strong customer service mindset
. Ability to interface and influence all levels of the customer's organization as well as other functions to define and lead change
. Strong business and financial acumen
. Strong operating background
. Strong oral and written communication skills
. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills