What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.Work you'll doJob Purpose:
Perform tasks / assignments/ working plan in the scope of work as a Risk Advisory Senior Consultant under the supervision of the Manager in charge of each Engagement to provide risk services to clients to achieve required service delivery quality.
An important role will involve the talent development of staff in the RA practice to meet on-going business requirements.
In addition, this role participates in project teams to support development and effective rollout of projects/programs related to the RA function. Delivery Service Standards
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes:
- Work closely with the Audit team to manage and deliver the IT audit engagements
- Identify and evaluate general IT-related business and technology risks, IT controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement.
- Deliver IT advisory engagements, identify IT related financial and business risks, perform in-depth analysis of business processes, risks and controls, develop and implement controls testing work programs to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls, draft reports and agree draft findings and improvement recommendations with client management.
- Conduct the working sessions with clients independently including interviews to gather the needs, workshops to present the work products, meetings to update/ resolve project matters.
- Produce quality client deliverables such as analysis, reports or presentations that outline finding and recommendations.
- Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader IT Risk Advisory propositions are taken to our key clients and relationships.
- Work closely with the project manager in project progression, quality, people and risk management
- Demonstrate specific service area/competency and/or industry expertise that results in tangible value for our clients.
- Perform other task assignments when required
- Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with the Manager/ Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
Branding and Relationship Building
- Support the Manager/Partner to develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
- Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
Your role as a leader
- Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry.
- Support management in client relationship management through building and maintaining the interactions with client personnel
- Actively support the Managers/Partners in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications such as OSCP, CEH, CHFI, CISA qualification (completed) and ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor would be an advantage.
- Familiar using security audit tools available such as Nessus, Kali, Burp, WebInspect, , etc and hardware/software security implementation.
- Fluent oral and written English communication
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various various operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc) and databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc). This includes the ability conduct the vulnerability assessment by using security scanning tools.
- Good knowledge of information technology, such as: physical hardware, software application, software testing, database management, data analysis, network knowledge (LAN and WAN infrastructure), and general IT security
- Have experience using SIEM such as: IBM, RSA, LogRhythm, Splunk, McAfee would be an advantage.
- Have at least 02 year experience operate the security device such as: Network firewall, (Web) Application Firewall, IPS, Load balancing, Network Access Control of these vendor : Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Imperva, A10, Citrix, McAfee, IBM, HP, Forescout ..etc.
- Strong analytical, Logical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Team-work spirit and professional working behavior
- Able to research new knowledge and technology
- Ability to work effectively with local and regional RA team to complete multiple projects with changing priorities and meet deadlines and ability to work in a local and international team environment.
- Display high levels of energy, drive together with high standard professional ethics.