About The Opportunity
The quality of EY services promotes investor confidence, managing regulatory responsibilities and creating long-term values. By addressing the client's needs, our business sees impressive growth and now has never been a more exciting moment to join us!
We are now opening new staff opportunities in FSO Assurance Services (Banking & Financial institutions) - HCMC Office.We'll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your future opportunities. More importantly, you'll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you'd like to shape.
Your Key Responsibilities
As an Audit Senior, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors. Your responsibilities include:
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Develop an understanding of the audit client's business
- Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team
What you will gain:
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working as Auditor in other Big4 firm or local Auditing firms.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus: Mandarin, Japanese, English, etc.
You are required to include:
- Long-term career opportunities with EY.
- Support, coaching and feedback to develop your skills in professional working environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package based on Firm's policy.
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Scanned bachelor's degree
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
What We Look For
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
What's most important is that you're dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You'll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.