At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally via a challenging and rewarding experiences to fulfill your career aspirations supported by an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. While, we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we also support you in your professional development in every way we can. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Who you'll work with:
Technology Consulting Team of EY located in both Hanoi Office & Ho Chi Minh Office working directly with our clients across the country and the region.
What you'll do:
You'll work with a team of 3 or more consultants, led by an experienced Consultant, focusing on various aspects of engagements activities focusing on Technology domain.
In general, the engagement activities includes:
- Conduct the working sessions with clients independently including interviews to gather User requirements on IT solutions, workshops to present work products, meetings to update/resolve project matters
- Document, analyze collected information and proactively clarify clients business requirements and system functionality specifications if any
- Hypothesise, analyse, conduct independent assessment on various aspects of technology with the help of EY Expertise and Tools
- Lead a team on client engagements to complete specific group of activities
While, your focus areas in Technology would encompass either one or a combinations
of the following domains :
- System Implementation - ERP, Core Banking Solutions, Financial System, Enterprise Systems
What'll make you successful:
- Data Management: Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics
- IT Transformation : IT Strategy, IT Operating Model, IT Governance
- Emerging Technologies : Digital Solutions, Intelligent Automation, Robotic Process Automation
- Outstanding academic record from reputable university(ies)
- Min. 5 years working experience in IT Industry primarily focusing one / a combination of the focus areas mentioned above, with min. 2 years working on Projects / Assignment as a key member of the project delivery i.e. Project Manager, Asst. Project Manager, Workstream Leader
- Possess a strong understanding of organizations, processes and related regulations any of following business functions:
- Supply Chain
- Banking and Finance,
- Consulting i.e. Big 4 firms, other boutique consulting firms
- FMCG Industry
- Banking, FI, Fintech
- Conglomerate - diversification of Real-estate, Hospitality, Educations, others
- Manufacturing - smart factory, connected devices
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese in speaking, reading and writing is a must
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Powepoint and MS Word is a must
- Experience in using MS Project, Visio, Orbus, Sparx, AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Integrity, positive mindset and willing to challenge self and team constructively to achieve exceptional results at work
What working at EY offers:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent programs related to required areas
- Professional Credentials i.e. CSM by SCRUM, PMP by PMI, TOGAF by The Open Group, and ITIL/ITSM would be an added advantage
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.