What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Senior Tax Consultant is responsible for conducting Tax work related to review corporate Tax returns as well as value added Tax and or foreign contractor withholding Tax, and other assigned tasks by managers and above developing and supervising staff ensure the efficient delivery of Tax services to clients.
Your role as a leader
- Good knowledge of Vietnam market trends and potential change that might affect clients.
- Understanding of Accounting, Tax and economics, which impacts Tax and business transactions in Vietnam market.
- Doing research and making recommendations on Tax issues to Tax managers and above levels.
- Identified areas of engagement efficiency improvement, risks assessment, controls development, training, monitoring and reporting.
- Developing and maintaining distinct relationships with appropriate contact points from clients.
- Demonstrating flexibility and good business sense, persistence, and determination.
- Clear communication on decisions and expectations toward team members as well as support team members on career development.
- Providing timely guidance, direct feedback and coaching that contribute to the development of the staff.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
Education and professional qualification:
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in staff management.
- Strong leadership, training, and coaching skills.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- High self-motivation with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedication on client service.
- Good English communications, computer skills with coding technique are strong plus.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Economics
- ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA would be an advantage.