What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Deloitte Financial Advisory provides end-to-end financial advisory solutions to help unlock and preserve value in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring, investigations, and disputes. In Vietnam, our principal offerings consist of Corporate Finance Advisory (CFA), M&A Transaction Services (M&A TS), Valuation & Modeling Services (VM), and Forensic Services. The Vietnam team is operating as an integral part of our wider networks in Asia Pacific and across the globe under our As-One model.
We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our M&A team at the Senior Associate level:
Roles & responsibilities
Your role as a leader
- Work in collaborative teams in a wide range of financial advisory projects.
- Analyze and review financial and operational records, research industry and macroeconomics data, and develop financial models.
- Identify issues and recommend solutions.
- Following guidance of project managers, produce advices, presentation materials, and other deliverables for client engagements.
- Participate in interviews, presentations, and meetings with clients and other relevant parties (e.g. other advisers, etc.).
- Liaise with clients and other relevant parties (e.g. other advisers), as required.
- Contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Support in training junior members of the team.
- Contribute to building and growing relationships with external parties (e.g. clients, other advisers, etc.) and internal stakeholders (e.g. other Deloitte practices, etc.).
- Leverage relevant qualifications and knowledge acquired to support in expanding local and global knowledge databases.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Completed undergraduate degree in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, and other relevant fields with outstanding academic credentials.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in M&A/Investment fields (specific experience in financial due diligence, financial modelling/valuation is a plus)
- Background understanding of accounting standards (IFRS is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese and English).
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and solutions.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- As many as possible of the following qualities would be desirable, with the aptitude to develop the ones you do not already possess: CPA, ACCA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)