To deliver set targets for new product development, product improvement, value creation, and sales/plant support and provide guidance to chemists and colour specialist/Technician with set guidelines from Technical Lead.
Plan and carry out laboratory work for self and chemist/technicians covering a range of technical projects
- Familiar with and applies relevant experimental, development and/or analytical approaches and techniques
- Plan experiments/ experimental arrays for self and technicians to meet given objectives (guidance from Technical Lead)
- Provide guidance to technicians and chemist in colour formula and experiments roll out
- Plan and impleme nt approved formulations roll out into business system
- Analyse tested results and draw conclusion to discuss with relevant team members. Plan experimental designs for problem analysis or prove hypothesis in relation to product complaint or manufacturing process improvement including tollers
- Identify abnormalities in experimental parameters or result and highlight observed details
- Data analysis of experimental output in a condensed, tabulated or graphical format to concisely and effectively communicate results and trends.
- Write reports and make presentation on a significant portion of a project or the complete project with a defined scope.
- At least 3 years of R&D experience, in wood coatings industry is preferred.
- Good project/time management skill.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisation skill
- Good practical, analytical and laboratory skill
- Possess good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate clearly and effectively across functions and within department by both Vietnamese and English
- Teamwork mindset
BSc in Chemistry or equivalent
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. We are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To access our Transparency in Coverage health plan data, click .
Requisition ID: 27464