Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are seeking SAP consultants to join our current projects. As a role of SAP consultant will take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges.
What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Participate in developing blueprint in SAP implementation projects.
- Participate in business process analysis/re-engineering activities and user functional specification development.
- Analyze customers business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP processes, solutions and products being implemented.
- Work with business analysts and clients to understand business users requirements for new reports, interfaces, enhancements, conversion programs and forms.
- Analyze and debug functional problems on production.
- Deliver high quality modifications/enhancements to SAP configuration to meet functional requirements
- Provide and implement workable solutions to business issues/problems. Assist technical/development team in developing ABAP programs to meet functional requirements.
- Test, confirm, and document software configuration.
- Assist with Cut Over and Go Live activities.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases with business process owners and business analysts
- A. / B.S., equivalent or higher degree in Economics, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum of four (4) year of SAP experience in configuring and end-to-end implementing one or more of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, HCM, SF, Ariba
- Experienced in business process analysis and designing solutions in SAP
- Experienced in analyzing and resolving SAP functional problems
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Good organizational skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge