• The Sample Manager will be in charge of the sample room operations to ensure on time delivery of samples that meet customer requirement in fitting and quality.
• Drive sample room work efficiency, streamline the process and improve the turnaround time.
• Work closely with different functions and stakeholders to develop and deliver sample, closely communicate with customers to resolve the issues in fitting and construction and ensure approval of the samples.
• Provide training and guidance to sample room workers.
• 10 years of work experience in garment manufacturing
• Min 5 years of relevant work experience in technical roles
• Good communication skills, proactive and strong sense of responsibility
• Technical knowledge in pattern/grading and fitting.
• Diploma and above qualifications
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, 'CARE' principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
'C'ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
'A'ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
'R'espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
'E'fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content