The Sales Engineer will be responsible for develop Rubber business in the North Vietnam.
- In charge of taking care of B2B customer, searching and expanding potential customer sources
- Receive prices quotation from suppliers, contact and negotiate with customers to sign contracts
- Looking for new suppliers to develop the market
- Track orders and perform all necessary work to avoid contract delays or related quality issues
- Work closely with the purchasing department to ensure the goods are delivered on schedule
- Follow up the contract and handle arising problems
- Graduated from University major in Chemical Engineering or related.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the Chemical industry.
- Good English communication
With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.