What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Perform tasks/ assignments/ working plan in the scope of work as a Risk Advisory Consultant under the supervision of the Senior in charge of each Engagement to provide risk services to clients to achieve required service delivery quality.
Delivery Service Standards
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes but not limited to:
- Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes data analytics, research, reporting/presentation preparation
- Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with the Manager/ Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
- Perform other task assignments when required
Branding and Relationship Building
- Actively participate in learning and development programs of RA functions
- Fulfil the required learning hours
- Follow appropriate qualifications to support RA work
Your role as a leader
- Support management in client relationship management in a professional manner
- Actively support the Senior in proposals, bidding, identifying, cultivating, and developing new market opportunities.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Appropriate degree/ diploma qualifications in Banking and Finance Finance Mathematics, Statistics, Risk Management, Econometrics, Economics or related fields.
- Skills in Quantitative analysis and Data mining/ Statistics/ Financial mathematics/ Risk management
- Interested in using programming softwares (R, Python, etc,) and SQL
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- Teamwork spirit
- Willingness to travel across Vietnam
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Relevant professional qualifications such as FRM/ CFA qualification (completed or in progress) would be an advantage