Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you.Job Description
Co Manage with the Region Diẻctor delivery of sales targets and other related business activities from direct sales officers of the branches and referral to the Financial Solutions Consultants by Branch Operations and Telemarketing
Collaborate for Product Development with Insurance Partner's product development team
Lead determination of and manage insurance bundling opportunities with bank's products and services
Timely and accurate management of sales campaigns and business management plans for the region.
Enhance the selling skills, hone talent and professional comprehension of Bancassurance salesforce through training and field work
Works closely with Insurance Partners and Head Banca on strategic planning, productivity optimization, business solutions, and problem resolutionSales management duties
- Act as an escalation contact point to the assigned area
- Manage a team of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers/PIS in the assigned areas
- Manage daily activities of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers to ensure the assigned business targets achieved
- Be responsible of overall sales production and sales productivity of assigned portfolio.
- Be responsible to handle customer complaints if possible or be the key contact point for any customer feedback/complaints towards the company or the business partners
- Proactively look at the neglected areas of the team and provide improvements accordingly
- Visit branches and meet the Business Head and sales team on regular basis
- Work with IO/IS/PIS, bank & internal team to clear all pending requirements for issuance of policies
- Build up closely relationship at the bank branch/transaction office levels to ensure the business results are developed
- Build up good cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate closely with the Account Managers/ Business Development Managers for all business-related issues of the assigned partners
Sales Activity management
- Be responsible of delivering soft skill and techniques of sales cycle in order to improve the quality and professionalism of sales staffs or banking sales team
- Proactive in self-learning and improvement to meet up with job requirements, helping to improve personal productivity and effectiveness.
- Responsible for planning and executing branch-based customer activities to generate referrals and leads
- Plan business activity calendar with Branch Manager and ensure smooth execution
- Help drive business development initiatives such as ‘Staff of the Month, ‘Top Star Branch of the Month and other activities launched by MLV to recognize superior performance and drive sales
- Support ‘Pilot initiatives undertaken by the Bancassurance Department to explore new opportunities of business and help drive these initiatives to write business.
- Be able to conduct/organize sales seminars, group presentation, customer events
- Recruit qualified IO/IS/PIS team to meet up with business requirement.
- Coaching and development of Insurance Specialists/Insurance Officers/PIS in the assigned areas.
- Be responsible to develop and maintain a professional IO/IS/PIS team.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Bachelor Degree, majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking…
At least 03 years of sales management experience in insurance or banking businesses or retail distribution
Have a good bancassurance background is preferable
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
Preferably obtain some basic life insurance qualifications
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exel, Powerpoint, Word and other designing software
Dynamic personality with good ability to interact with different people and levels Systematic and structured to understand systems and processes Strong leadership Strong business acumen Ability to work hard and can work under minimum supervision
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
Within the department Other departments such as IT, OPS, Customer Services Superiors
Banks Other business partnersEvery career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere What are you waiting for Apply today.About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com (https://www.manulife.com/).
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including johnhancock.com (https://www.johnhancock.com/index.html).Manulife is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Manulife/JohnHancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract,developandretaina workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention,advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin,colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.It is our priority to remove barriers toprovideequal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent withapplicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies.To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [Confidential Information] (mailto:[Confidential Information]).