Do you want to help transform the future of healthcare with digitalization, creating the digital twins for healthcare institution and patients using AI, to improve accessibility and affordability of healthcare At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Our Digital & Automation portfolio is at the center of clinical decision-making and treatment pathways. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients anytime, anywhere. In this role, you will take the lead in designing the solution architecture and implementation to improve the lives of patients and their families.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Regional Digital Health Solution Architect for complex digitalization projects and utilize customer requirements to develop an overall solution which can consist of individual modules from our portfolio or parts from third parties or in-house developments.
The role of Regional Digital Health Solution Architect is to lead, design, perform and/ or support business requirements analysis, project scoping, implementation, development, delivery and system integration of complex Healthcare IT, eHealth, and remote monitoring system in healthcare.
This role will identify, lead, and run a set of healthcare digital transformation opportunities within Healthcare Providers, Government, Payers, and Pharma. This will require forming anchoring relationships through customer engagement with both internal and external partners.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical conception (solution architecture) for implementation of connected care solution in national and international projects. Along with medical users, CIO, CXO and IT managers, you will drive forward the development of digital transformation solutions for customer requirements and shape the associated business case, including the total costing.
- You will be responsible for tenders to procure digital (medical) products, from Healthcare IT solution, eHealth, remote monitoring, enterprising imaging solution, artificial intelligence, cloud native IoT platform with data analytics dashboard, advanced visualization, and virtual reality solution etc.
- Your responsibilities will also include coordinating interdisciplinary teams to implement the requirements from architecture design, cloud solutioning and the service specifications for the tenders.
- Working in collaboration with the sales teams for Zone ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam) you will qualify new customers and present specific solutions or develop new solution approaches together with them (co-creation). You will also support the creation of complex bids for digital solutions and implementation with the Business Line Digital & Automation.
- You will draft the definition and description of the data integration concept, considering the interfaces between customer systems and Siemens Healthineers products and solutions, you may also work with 3rd party solutions to provide the customer-centric solution.
- You will develop graphic representations of the IT landscape and solution designs with the support of corresponding software tools (such as ARC42 or MS Visio).
- Capture and analyze business process requirements (functional and non-functional), propose potential optimizations, and formalize it in a form of statement of work SoW and IPS (together with Project Manager).
- Implementation of our products and integration with healthcare IT systems.
- Implementation of product and integration training for customers and partners.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look atYour qualifications and experiences:
Your attributes and skills:
- You have completed a degree in computer science, medical technology, business information technology.
- You have many years of professional experience as solution architect in developing IT solutions for customer requirements in sales-related positions.
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree.
- You have a very good knowledge of healthcare, ideally in intersectoral networking and the standards to be used.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of IT (servers, operating systems, MS SQL databases, IT networks).
- You can demonstrate very solid technical knowledge of IHE profiles, HL7 v2 / CDA / FHIR standards and DICOM.
Our global team:
- Knowledge of healthcare ICT, eHealth and connected care applications and processes.
- Experience in the areas of Windows, Linux, databases, web technologies, scripting languages.
- Experience in the field of health IT standards is an advantage (IHE, DICOM, HL7).
- Knowledge of healthcare ICT standards (IHE, DICOM, HL7, FHIR, CDA Hooks, CQL, ISO 13940, HL7 CDA R2, XDS).
- Experience in using Enterprise architect tool.
- Knowledge of Oracle Middleware and Database Products (SOA, WebLogic, IDM, BI).
- Knowledge of open-source technologies (RedHat).
- Knowledge in projects integration of EMR, LIS, RIS, OIS, familiar with cyber security requirement in healthcare IT, Cloud, Edge, and AI. Familiar with Microsoft Azure Cloud, Java.
- You are business-fluent in English, enabling you to interact with the sales team in Region and our customers, and you are willing to travel on business trips within this region (approx. 30%).
- You are a highly organized team player with a strong motivation and passion for sales.
- Your outstanding communication and presentation skills enable you to determine requirements together with our customers at C level and operational level and you can explain complex interrelationships in a simple and clear manner.
- Working Location: Open to be based in Indonesia/ Malaysia/ Philippines/ Singapore/ Thailand/ Vietnam
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what's possible in healthcare to help improve people's lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.Our culture:
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Full / Part time: