- Greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information.
- Agents answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements.
- Provide guests with access to hotel services, forward in-room meal requests, and ensure that mail, faxes and packages are delivered in a timely manner.
- Agents also deal with irate guests and find ways to resolve issues to the guest's satisfaction.
- Serve as concierges, assisting guests with ground transportation, restaurant or entertainment reservations, and providing other information about the locale.
BA / Vocational in related field
- Minimum 1 2 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Able to handle physically demanding workload
- Salary and Benefit
- Competitive Package of salary and benefits
- 12 days full paid leave, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional and international working environment. Care about future career advancements
- Free Accommodation & 2 meals
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest hospitality company worldwide. Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries.