As a QA Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality in service and process of all departments in Ninja Van meet established standards. You will need to maintain and develop a sound control system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. D&I Test:
- Testing and analysis, including coordination of robust and timely remediation of deficiencies.
- Testing the design and operational effectiveness of business system controls and preparing testing work papers.
- Conducted advisory reviews of financial and operational processes including risk assessment to identify any opportunities for improvement, communicates and follows up to ensure management action plans are implemented properly and timely.
- Monitor timely resolution of internal control deficiencies and provides guidance on action plans.
2. Supervision of the implementation of all internal procedures and policies:
- Plan and conduct annual compliance/audit program which help to assess the compliance level of department's operations/activities with internal requirements and build up action plans for mitigation
- Proactively develop and implement working plan coordinate with other departments in relevant works and make sure the implementation plan delivered timely
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of process and products to ensure service and operation quality.
- Enhance compliance behavior and culture through effective communication, training, and dissemination of compliance strategy, policy and processes
- Review and report the result of compliance/audit plan (the Final report) as required
- Report periodically about misconduct/misappropriation cases to Management
- Promote internal control environment through collaboration with regional and local management to work out appropriate solution for control gap and followed up.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, auditing, business administration
- Minimum of 1- 2 years relevant experience in internal control/ audit/ data analysis/ business analysis. Experience with logistics services companies will be a definite advantage
- Good computer skills using all major office applications, good understanding in databases.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (in Vietnamese and English)
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills to communicate smoothly and professionally with peoples with various background and situation, including interview with suspects of misconduct cases
- Judgement skills that contribute to the identification of control weaknesses and potential risks
- Willing to travel, ability to work overtime at night shift
- Prefer Male candidates.
: Phu Nhuan district, HCMC*Negotiable salarySubmit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the Notice) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the Company) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.