- Plan and execute factory-wide quality control, quality inspection, MQP and lab related matters.
- Work to achieve the company and customer quality KPIs.
- Establish, execute and maintain quality standards.
- Supervise the execution and modification of department SOPs.
- Investigate and analyze buyer complaints, ascertain the root cause and implement corrective action and measures.
- Be involved in the training of the workers and technicians
- Diploma and above qualifications
- 5 years and above work experience in garment manufacturing quality management
- Familiar with quality management system
- Knowledgeable in garment manufacturing process
- Fluent in English and Chinese
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, "CARE" principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
"C"ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
"A"ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
"R"espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
"E"fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content