- Vouching: Check and verify quality of evidence of service provision (e.g: pictures, signatures, and other proof of delivery)
- Learn the fundamentals of auditing, and risk analysis through formal training during audit engagements, Participate in operational audit.
- Perform audit functions with audit team support and gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit assignments (i.e., participating in control interviews/walkthroughs, preparing audit narratives, performing audit testing, summarizing audit results, etc.).
- Support in other projects that are designed to detect fraud and errors.
- Assist in preparation and conducting departmental quality assessment review.
- Assist in assigned duties for conducting internal audits and follow-up audit work.
- Benefit from a friendly team environment that focuses on results and excellence.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Submit a job application
- Final year students
- Successful candidates must be pursuing a BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Information Systems, with coursework in accounting, data analytics, economics, computer programming or other financial centric curriculum.
- Good computer skills using all major office applications, good understanding in databases
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Judgement skills that contribute to the identification of control weaknesses and potential risks
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the Notice) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the Company) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.