Job Description :
Infosys is seeking Sharepoint Administrator for San Ramon CA location.The candidate will provide provide direction for the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is San Ramon, CA. This position may require no or minimal travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT Skill Set
• At least 2 years of experience in SharePoint 2013,2016 Administration
• Experience in creating and configuring new sites, adding document libraries, creating and configuring lists and forms,manage and customize the highly technical SharePoint platform, monitoring bandwidth usage,deploying custom features
• Experience in running and maintaining backup of SharePoint
• Experience Site and Account Management
• Experience in provide ongoing SharePoint administration services, including SharePoint Site Administration
• Should have knowledge on basic SharePoint tools like ULS Logs, workflows to automate business processes, and SharePoint forms for tasks, such as creating expense reports
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content