- Supervise, train and motivate Purchasing department employees
- Ensure that the department works closely with the Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage Director to purchase the highest quality products at the lowest prices
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved
- Negotiate food prices, place required daily food orders and ensure prompt delivery
- Generate purchase orders on approval requisitions and obtain necessary authorization
- Obtain competitive price quotations and confirm purchase availabilities
- Provide the Financial Controller with a monthly summary of purchasing reports
- Coordinate regular inventories with storeroom personnel and department heads
- Coordinate capital project purchases with corporate purchasing and outside contractors
- Cultivate the sound supplier relationships
- Conduct regular quality control audits to ensure staff are performing their duties according to standard guidelines
- Conduct food supplier premise checks with the Chef before registering the supplier as a vendor to ensure supplier compliance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards
- Conduct surprise audit of receiving and storage areas from time to time to ensure that Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are adhered to
- Diploma education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office administrative role or 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance