Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant Responsibilities
- Assumes fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense management, timely invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring and managing the teamwork between the local team members, subcontractors and regional resources from various countries of different cultures including their hours and expenses on weekly basis.
- Follows up with Customer when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Communicates the role of the Project Manager to the Project team and client by outlining authority, decision, and communications chains.
- Ensure organisation structure is appropriately resourced with right skill sets by identifying and matching the skills of Project team members with the implementation requirements and tasks, including subcontractors if required, and Ensure team members understand their assignments.
- Manages Customer expectations fully and acts as Customer liaison.
- Completes risk assessment documents for projects, meeting articulated criteria (able financial concerns, heavy use of subcontractors, implementation of new solutions, etc.)
- Prepares/creates detail Project plans as outlined in the Statement of Works (SOW) with the Customer to baseline the agreed Project plan, identify potential implementation options and provide recommendations on implementation approaches and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Assists in the response to RFIs and RFPs, utilizing the RFP Repository and coordinating the consulting resources that are providing the technical information.
- Maintains an accurate Project plan, adheres to deadlines, leads and Communicates weekly Project status meetings and reporting which includes issues, risks, alerts, signoffs and closure to the team, management, and the Customer.
- Organise for Project Steering Committee Meetings.
- Ensure Customer stakeholders and the client Project Director and management are kept up to date with latest issues and progress.
- Follow up closely to obtain key sign-off's of deliverables from Customer.
- Always on a look out to identify all Project risks and minimize risk exposure on the project.
- Forecasts revenue and resource requirements for the duration of the project.
- Manage scope creeps and change request by following established change management procedures should Project plans or schedules be adjusted.
- Provides leadership and drives Customer success while overcoming barriers and satisfying staff,
- management, and stakeholder commitments.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a Project and scope.
- Ensure deliverables prepared by team are reviewed by technical and functional leads before passing to Customer.
- Effectively applies the client methodology and enforces Project standards.
- Resolves any conflict between the Project and other organizational units in a satisfactory manner, including engaging management as necessary.
- Communicates Project goals to those outside the Project and engages management or leadership in other units as needed to Ensure Customer success.
- Completes engagement/Project summary, Project closeout procedures and skills inventory updates at end of project.
- Ensures Project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Assures overall Customer satisfaction through Project health checks, surveys and Delivery Excellence agreements.
- With 10+ relevant years of work experience in project management
- Preferably with certification in project management
- Key skills desired:
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid)
- MS Office, MS Project, JIRA
Number of Vacancies