YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference Then come to our Insanely Customer Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Acts as an senior technical expert in the field of information security capable to solve problems in a creative manner.
- We, Information Security Engineering members, strive to protect DHL information assets by engineering of effective security solutions to: predict new attack types and cyber threats, to prevent security incidents, to timely detect and respond. We learn from every situation - to be better every day.
- To foresee security challenges and plan corrective measures. Continually minimize the gap (or prevent it) between DPDHL security levels and developments in cybercrime space. To acquire adequate management support for proactive security initiatives. To explain to Customers need for information security and balance with need of functionality, cost and time to market.
- To maintain a thorough understanding of the complex DPDHL IT environment managed by Country IT to ensure it's protected and monitored in effective and sustainable manner
- To have a broad set of knowledge and skills in IT area given by the and diversity of DPDHL IT environment
- Enables Business Partners to provide highly available and resilient services to their customers
- Supports Country IT Services Management to safeguard DPDHL information assets confidentiality, availability and integrity (CIA triad)
- Supports Country IT Management to achieve and maintain compliance with DPDHL Security Policy and Standards and regulatory requirements
- Works with DPDHL Third-Party Suppliers like HW/SW vendors or telecommunications providers security Management:
- Supports DPDHL Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Participates, mainly as reviewer, on Change Management and Configuration Management processes
- Participates activately on Incident Handling processes
- Provides support to designated security solutions and services (e.g. SIEM, NIPS)
- Ensures that IS Security violations by employees or third parties are investigated and reported to the Country IT Management
- Ensures new threats and vulnerabilities are discovered, analyzed, and that appropriate mitigation measures are implemented in Country IT to manage the risk exposure
- Works on implementation and maintenance of security solutions
- Cooperates closely with Infrastructure, Operations, Solution Support, End User Services and Service Desk in data centres and in countries to discover and manage security risks
- Monitors information security trends, threats and vulnerabilities
- Executes vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and risk reviews
- Participates at 3rd-5th level on security incident responses and remediations
- Promotes IS security awareness among Country IT employees
- Participates on Information Security Programs
- Participates on development and maintenance of Information Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines, Procedures and Processes as well as on compliance efforts
- BA/BS in Computer Science or IT related discipline or extensive experience of minimally 3-5 years in field of IT Security
- Working knowledge and/or certification in Operating Systems/Networks/Security/Infrastructure/Data Protection/Audit
- Previous experience with Security/IData Protection/Audit would be an advantage.
- Some scripting & programming skills are necessary, good experience would be an advantage
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner and higher certifications would be an advantage
- Understanding of Country IT role and Country IT field of responsibility
- Knowledge of DPDHL IT environment and Country IT management
- Familiar with international security standards such as ISO/IEC 27001
- Proficient in Information Security Architecture and Design principles
- Proficient in operating systems security (in particular: MS Windows family and Linux server OSes).
- Proficient in risk assessment, threat & vulnerability assessment or penetration testing methodologies
- Proficient in information security incidents response management
- Familiar with information security related project implementation
- Aware of Data Protection Acts (i.e. EU DPA/GDRP or MY PDPA)
- Aware of IT Service Management (Country ITM) best practices, especially ITIL framework
- Familiar with IT and in particular Information Security industries service and technology offerings
- Familiar with security threats relevant to particular regions, countries or language groups
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!