- Be in charge of factory operations including production planning, resource planning and allocation to achieve and maintain smooth and efficient operations
- Develop and execute quality management system, and continuously improve quality control to ensure quality standards are met to achieve customer satisfaction
- Manage and plan materials, manpower, equipment to optimize the capacity and loading rate, and control the cost of the operations
- Be responsible for general factory affairs and people management
- 5 years and above relevant experience with garment manufacturers
- Experience in production management/control and lean implementation
- Work experience in South East Asia countries is an advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- Experience in garment manufacturing with advanced technology is an asset
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, 'CARE' principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
'C'ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
'A'ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
'R'espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
'E'fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content