- Operating Corebanking, eBanking, Card and software systems other to ensure continuous operation of applications
- Level 2 support for users and business departments.
- Receive user error/problem information using software, of business departments. Support users and business departments to find out the reasons for errors/problems, explain and fix those errors/problems
- Receive delivery, deployment, installation, configuration Model application software
- R control, build detailed documents for application Operation. Includes: Operational Documentation, L1 Instruction Manual
- Perform other tasks/tasks at the request of the Head of Department.
- Graduated in Information Technology
- 3 years experience in the field of Information Technology of a bank or a student Recently graduated from Universities of Polytechnic, Natural Sciences, Posts and Telecommunications, Technology,... Priority is given to experience in application operation.
- Can communicate and exchange information. exchange, email, read documents in English in your area of expertise.
- Be careful, quickly absorb new technology solutions and apply them at work
- Withstand high work pressure
- 100% salary trial, total income 15-18 months/year
- Project bonus and year-end bonus
- Creative, modern working environment, progress management and work efficiency, flexible working hours
- Team friendly, sociable leadership team , interested in development Personal development
- Employees are enthusiastically trained in soft skills and in-depth professional skills
- Fun atmosphere, young and dynamic colleagues
- Many activities Interesting and meaningful collective activities: football, karaoke, backpacking, travel, annual charity
- Maternity allowance for female employees
- Organize regular health check-up Annually, buy additional health insurance plans for employees outside of Health Insurance