What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
You will work within a team to help customers modernize finance and accounting operations by building process and workflow automations, finance, accounting operations and reporting platform implementation. This exciting role includes providing overall support throughout the full accounting and finance operations automation development life cycle.
Your role as a leader
- Design, develop and Implement various process improvement tools and techniques including Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) to meet end-to-end business requirements would be highly beneficial.
- Map the as-is process, explore, identify and test new innovative technology or solution for process re-engineering/digitization/automation or able to come up with a revolutionize idea.
- Create and maintain throughout the project life-cycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance test.
- Define and plan the development approach for larger projects/solutions through smaller developments using object-oriented design skills.
- Work in a project-based organization to deliver within defined project plan and constraints, as well as communicate any identified project risks and issues to project manager.
- Support in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of processes improvement within an organization.
- Monitor, schedule, scale and monitor the balance load of the developed solution to meet agreed Service level agreements effectiveness with business units.
- Investigate and conduct detailed analysis of systems incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate solution.
- Working with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedback
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Computer or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years experiences for implementation/developer role, and a minimum of 5 years experience for lead implementation/developer role
- Experience in Finance accounting platforms (Blackline/Workiva/SAP Concur), RPA tools (Uipath/BluePrism/Automation Anywhere), Data Analytics tools (PowerBI/Tableau/QilkSense) and Database management system (MySQL and SQL server).
- Experience in Python or R, VBA/SQL/Java programming is required.
- Experience in ETL (Export/Transform/Load) and Data Wrangling process.
- Exposure to System development life cycle.
- Business process improvement and mapping skills (e.g. in MS Visio, ARIS) is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of project management, agile methodology and/or project environment is highly beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skill and be able to coordinate with other teams and clients.