About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy: Drive sales and services through digital and partnerships for secured lending products.
- Developing and maintaining relationship in corporation with developers to tie up BUCs to penetrate relationship for sales teams in terms of Primary source of clients who have loans on us to buy apartments or house in BUCs.
- Developing and maintaining relationship in corporation with Auto dealers and salespersons at dealers
- Developing and maintaining relationship with RE brokers (both individuals and entities) as per Referrer management GPS (Group Process Standards) and other related standards.
- Driving activities/ road shows for sales teams in joining marketing activities with Developers, trading floors,&hellip
- Developing and manage digital campaigns/ initiatives through partnerships
- Tracking and monitoring productivity from owned to maximise business opportunities and cross sell rates to achieve assigned targets and provide efficient service quality to clients and partners.
- Ensuring an ongoing growth in market share and profitability in line with Bank&rsquos business direction through excellent relationship with customers.
- Developer tie-ups - onboarding projects
- Working with Sales to KYC developers and collect project and developer&rsquos related documents (ie FS, construction permit, insurances, 1:500 project maps, SPA template, developer profiles&hellip)
- Initial checking eligibility of documents to be in line with Group collateral policy and Local regulations
- Working with internal Legal counsel, Country risk management team, Operations&hellip on developer and project acceptance as well as internal processes for smooth operations
- Managing and maintaining the developers of strong and differentiated product propositions, customised pricing for BUC and developers.
- Managing PDD in terms of title-deed issuance for BUCs and insurance renewal of vehicle collaterals.
- Working well with internal stakeholders, EB/ cooperate RM teams to diversify opportunity by attending the roadshow, present with clients briefing products, rates, features to RM and sales for referrals.
- Tie-up with Trading floors, developer, auto dealers for joining marketing activities or referrals scheme to maximise opportunities for sales with high conversion rate.
- Managing referrer lists with monthly payment for RE brokers and Auto dealers&rsquo salespersons
- Responsible for ensuring compliance, with respect to corporate listing
- Ensure smooth set up of payroll processing of corporate and facilitate system interface
- Arrive at specific portfolio campaigns at RM level, corporate category level
- Drive the system towards service quality standards in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
- Responsible to manage service complaints and support
- Other tasks assigned and agreed with Line manager.
People and Talent
- Facilitate and implementing work process improvements
- Manage processes with external partners (developers, auto dealers, referrer&hellip) and internal stakeholders for operation efficiency.
- Presentation skills were strongly recommended.
- Develop skills for management, sourcing, tracking, reports, policy matured users, systems, code of conduct, sales governance and risk controlling.
- Identify and motivate talents to become successors.
- Ensure compliance with Group policy and standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD
- Participate in and/or support the Bank&rsquos effort in combating money-laundering activities
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money laundering and CDD in the day to day operations, which include account opening
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Manage to follow the Bank code of conduct
- Ensure service quality and client satisfaction level as the Bank&rsquos target
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Line manager, colleagues, CRM, Product, Legal, Partners and contractors (Developers, Auto dealers, EB companies, referrers, Hoang Quan, Digitexx&hellip), collection, RETSO, Operation functions ie Account services, RLO, Sales coordinators, compliances&hellip
- Beside business requirement, the role also require values adding as the Bank strategy and always try best to maintain and do not have negative impact the Bank&rsquos image.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.