Position at Mindshare
Overview of job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a SeniorManager, Planningto join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director, Planning
3 best things about the job:
Measures of success
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to lead diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios and exposure your digital planning skills.
- Making digital advertising more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
In 3 months:
- Onboarded onto the key accounts with full induction/training into all other facets of the business such as trading, specialized services (internal and within GroupM).
- Built good relationships with your team and helped them deliver even better work
- Gained the trust and respect of the clients
In 6 months:
- Managed and delivered effective campaigns and shown strategic leadership
- Identified ways to improve processes on the account
- Be able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and efficiencies for the client
In 12 months:
Responsibilities of the role:
- Become an integral part of the core team and a valued member of the agency
- The proof of your success will be clients satisfaction and increasing business profit / commercial results.
What you will need:
- Work with key media partners for implementation planning and negotiations
- Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the team and with clients for all things related to digital/ media
- Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms
- Responsible for overall campaign strategy, planning, implementation, and post-campaign reviews for your set of brands.
- Develop and follow best practices and procedures/process for media planning & operations
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations, and optimization of digital campaigns.
- To be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled. Guide and advise the wider team on best practices, innovation, and work processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the campaign's smooth implementation
- To update the team and clients on new trends and changes in the media landscape (e.g. new media vendors, new ad formats, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a media agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity
- Strong digital background with a strategic outlook
- Solid experience in media planning and buying across all digital platforms, with hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms, for example, ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, an advantage
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client-facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage
- An ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Shows depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation
- Experience in integrated planning will be an advantage
Mindshare is a media services company that accelerates for its clients. Our company values of energy, empathy and impact bind together our diverse global family of 10,000 people from every culture and with every specialist skill you can imagine. You can check out some of our people's stories on or or hear about the company in their own words . Mindshare is part of GroupM, the world's leading media investment company, and WPP, the world's largest advertising holding group.About Vietnam
It's no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spends in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and values our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.