Work Location: Vietnam or Cambodia
1. Identify and develop new buyer, work closely with buyers and designers on development from initial design to mass production
2. Work with factories and suppliers to meet customer requirements and achieve customer satisfaction.
3. Support costing, sourcing and price negotiation.
4. Manage the marketing and merchandising team
5. Develop and manager suppliers to ensure customer standards/specification are upheld
6. Working directly with Buyers for all fabric dye lot, trims, strike off, approval and follow-up
7. Drive continuous improvement
• Diploma and above qualification in textile/garment or related discipline
• 5 years and above relevant work experience in garment manufacturing, preferably with experience in handling US and Europe market
• Good communications skills and able to make decision in a fast-paced environment
for job enquiries, please write to [HIDDEN TEXT], thank you.
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, "CARE" principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
"C"ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
"A"ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
"R"espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
"E"fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content