At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Driving Performance: has the responsibility to meet/exceed distributor's sales targets for assigned product(s) within the allocated territory through achievement of related quantitative / qualitative field force KPIs.
- Executing Customer Engagement Excellence: focuses on executing in-clinic engagement by way of Customer Engagement Model, implements Multi Channel Cycle Plan to target Customers and thereby improves the Customer relationship.
- Adhering to Compliance, Code of Conducts and Policies: is responsible to ensure that all company and industry compliance topics / requirements (e.g. Pharmacovigilance) are understood adhered and established local processes followed.
- Distributor's Sales Achievement in the assigned territory:
- Ensure listing of the BI products as required
- Ensure availability of BI products as required
- Generate Rx / create demand for BI product by utilizing the available resource/tools/trainings
- Ensure Rx are filled and demand is converted into distributor's revenue
- Continuosly identify new growth opportunities
- Execute Multi Channel Cycle Plans with excellence:
- Validate and fully understand the Multi Channel Cycle Plans
- Plan for logistics to execute the Multi Channel Cycle Plans
- Take proactive decision to ensure that high value customer (Gain, Build, Defend) are not missed
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Maintain correct & complete(email address and other contact info) customer data base into Veeva
- Develop / Validate effective Multi Channel Cycle Plans
- Track achievement of Multi Channel Cycle Plans and take corrective actions to ensure that Gain, Build, Defend customer are met on priority
- Utilize Veeva functions like Event Management to record an event, survey function to conduct surveys, CfE function for coaching
- Capture consent from targeted HCP
- Utilize new channels(e.g. Follow up Email) based on customer's needs and company strategy
- Superior Promoting Capability:
- Demonstrate superior knowledge (Disease, Clinical Trials, Product, Marketing strategy, Competitor intelligence and Environment)
- Demonstrate superior Customer Engagement Skills (CEM, CSM, CEM Situational, ECiP, Engaging Customers with FuE etc.) in line with Marketing strategies
- Comply with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct:
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals and follow company Code of Conduct
- Take necessary action on issues of compliance and Pharmacovigilance
- Be a role model in compliance with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct
- Regular reports
- Industry / Product knowledge
- Promoting skills
- Multi-Channel Cycle Planning and execution
- Customer Relationship Management
- Self-development / learning
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- IT literacy
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Direct promoting experience in healthcare industry is advantageous at least 3 years
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment urrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and evelopment for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
In our Regional Operating Unit South East Asia and South Korea (ROPU SEASK) region, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies with over 2,000 employees. We are an equal opportunity global Top Employer who takes pride in embracing diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/READY TO CONTACT US
Please contact our Recruiting Team:
Ms. Vo Thi Hoang Phuong:
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with. BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI's prior permission.