About the job
Sales field operations: ensure to achieve the sales objective and relationships with partners by:
- Focus and update Data customers
- Ensure the covering and right frequency of visits of target
- Convince and establish privileged relations with target Health Operators in order to achieve sales
- Promote and sell Sanofi products to target audiences based on action plan and marketing plan
- To update knowledge of our products and get competitor's intelligence as well as sales techniques and perform Competitive intelligence
- To ensure link and transmission of information to Line Management
- To propose new actions to develop our sales
- To analyse sales figures of his territory, measure gaps and define an action plan
- To deliver and report promotional tools on his or her territories
- To organize and attend the public relation's events
- To report optima and TAP on time
- To implement Marketing Plans
- Other tasks from direct hierarchy
Corporate HSE responsibilities
- At any level of the organization, each individual is accountable for following all HSE guidelines and policies requested by the Group as well as contributing to the achievement of the HSE objectives.
- Corporate compliance responsibility:
- Every staff of Sanofi is accountable for assuring compliance's rules & ethic code when working with Health Care Professional to strengthen the company's image.
- Ensure all the activities of the sales force unit comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan
- Education: Medicine or Pharmacy degree
- Experience & knowledge:
- Mandatory Beneficial Experience: having at least 2 years of experience in the field
- Health environment
- Customers and pharma environment
- Experience in sales (at least training)
- Foreign language: English or French
- Basic Computer usage
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at !
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.