Position at MediaCom
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Executive, SEM (Search)to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry
- A one of a kind knowledge of media agency's business and hands-on experience working with our diverse client portfolios.
- A promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Join us if you have
- Set up, monitor, optimize, analyze SEM campaigns, and performance A/B tests on an ongoing and
regular basis to meet campaign goals and improve performance
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, reconcile monthly cost discrepancies
- Write and optimize ad copy and landing pages to maximize cost efficiency
- Perform keyword research to identify trends, insights, and use them for keyword expansion and
potentially advise client's communication plan
- Involve in recommending ways to improve the efficiency of the team's operation
- Prepare weekly and monthly SEM reports
- Stay up to date with new advertising trends and PPC strategies
More about MediaCom
- At least 1-3 years of experience in digital media execution on Google and/or Facebook, client-side
or in-house team, or media owner capacity with SEM experience preferred. Media agency
background is preferred.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowing how to use google editor is a plus.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM.
- Good communications skills with basic English skills.
- Eager to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment & ability to work multitasking under
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world's leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that's the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We're part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It's our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we'll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, s, genders and ethnicities. That's why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visitFind us on TwitterLike us on Facebook at
Join us on LinkedIn atAbout Vietnam
It's no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and value our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.