What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
The Organization Transformation Offering enables an organization to operate differently in support of their business strategy. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit or functional level, and leverages behavioral analytics, actuarial capabilities and research insights to drive the change.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, the world of work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs and structures are being reinvented. Organisations must reconsider how to attract, retain and develop talent for future growth. New leadership models and digital strategies are also sparking transformation.
No matter what the driver, the same challenges typically apply: how to align your organization strutures, talent, leadership and culture with your business strategy, make the transformation vision a reality and then sustain it over time. Deloitte OT&T practitioners combine deep transformation experience with practical business acumen, design-thinking and agile methods. Our organization and people solutions incorporate an array of innovative tools and resources, powered by analytics, to make a real impact.
Businesses are transforming in many ways: M&A, digital, introduction of new technologies, organizational restructuring, new leaders, and regulatory changes. New and practical insights, driven by data and analytics, are required to drive organizational and people-related business transformation.
Your role as a leader
- Provides real time observation, feedback and recommendations regarding executive team dynamics.
- Lead or manage change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders.
- Advise clients on aligning people strategies with business strategies, including providing solutions, mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations, and risk and technology programs.
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships.
- Lead and facilitate client workshops.
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of working of experience, preferably in consulting with change management exposures.
- Experience in key organization areas such as change management, organization design is a MUST. Candidates with experience in HR function processes, talent management or leadership development are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in a management consulting firm or HR consulting organization is preferred.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies will be an advantage.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyses complex issues, develop hypotheses and recommend solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Experience managing small to medium teams within a complex environment.
- Manager level candidate must have prior experience in leading medium to large engagements for clients.